[Tango-artists] Easytag icons

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Sat Dec 2 14:13:47 PST 2006

Olivier Charavel wrote:
> Hop hop hop,
> Here is the Easytag icon I've just finished... Let me know what's good
> and of course what's wrong ;).

Very nice. I'm not sure the vertical lines in the tag add much beyond
some visual complexity.

The 16px version feels a bit dark. I think this might be because more of
the music note is made up of the darker border at this size. Maybe try
to brighten it up a bit at that size?

I'm also not sure about the shadow. Is it necessary? What do others
think in this case?

All of that said - this is well done and would make a nice improvement
to EasyTag (be sure to send it to the developers when you're done).

Thanks,
Steven Garrity