[Tango-artists] Orca icon

Stephen Brandt tango-artists at stephenbrandt.com
Tue Dec 5 00:59:14 PST 2006

Thanks for your feedback. About the meaning of the application, see:
http://www.gnome.org/projects/orca/
I think that's the right projects site. And it is about accessibility :)

I got some votes in favor and against the blind stick (feeler?). So i'm
not yet sure what to do... Maybe tango granddaddy jimmac could help me
out...?