[Tango-artists] Gnome Sudoku

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Tue Dec 12 05:37:45 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 11:49 +0100, Stephen Brandt wrote:
> Hereby the complete and finished package with all icon sizes and
> license. I shuffled the colors a bit to make it look nice for the
> smaller sizes too, hope you like the result.
>
> Looking forward to see the icon in action and to see my name appear in
> the about dialog :)
>
> - Stayfun

Hi Stephen,
while the icon is nice in terms of looks, I think you dropped the
important elements for the lower sizes. There's a lot of grid based
games in the GNOME games menu.

Rather than dropping the numbers, I'd just simplify the grid to only
have 4 cells, or even a single cell for the 16x16 (perhaps keeping the
right and bottom sides of the rectangle 'open').

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>
Novell, Inc.