[Tango-artists] Eggplant

Ulisse ulisail at yahoo.it
Sun Dec 17 10:33:17 PST 2006

Ciao Ulf,
Indeed you made a good eggplant, but you have to pay more attenction to
the alignment to the grid, only in that way you can obtain sharp icons.
I touched up a little your svg making some alignment stuff, adding some
color gradients and the inner stroke on the green cap of the eggplant.

I don't agree with you on leaving that empty space between the green and
the purple parts of the vegetable, try to look at the icon on a dark
background... anyway I left it about as you made.
Dunno if the gloss looks natural enough for you, it now looks nice to me :)

bye,
Ulisse