[Tango-artists] Some missing icons I have been working on ...

Daniel Schierbeck daniel.schierbeck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:21:54 PST 2006

Very cool! I especially like the star on the mail icon - I'm not sure if
it's supposed to represent a new or an unread message, but it's much
better than the current "shine", which is hard to see. I don't know if
the rest of you have that problem (I'm a bit color blind - litterally.)

A big fan of ya'lls work
Daniel Schierbeck