Fwd: [Tango-artists] tali

Daniel Derozier dcubed20 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 13:07:37 PDT 2006

Here is a summary of the complaints, which so far have come from one person
(not the maintainer). There hasn't been much input from anybody else.

tali - doesn't like the fact I changed the color of the dice from dull red
to white and removed the rounded edges
mines - doesn't like the metaphor. We discussed this before and I just went
with the bomb metaphor, but he suggests using the in-game mine graphics as a
basis for the icons.
klotski - doesn't like the metaphor. I agree it isn't ideal, but the game is
difficult to design an icon for. I'll try again.
blackjack - doesn't like the metaphor (cards with chips on a table) that
jimmac suggested way back at the beginning. He would rather use the
spade+facecard metaphor currently in use.
tetravex - doesn't like how it's tilted, or how one of the triangles is
highlighted. I can remove those things, but I'll have to double my efforts
to make the icon interesting.
glines - against the metaphor, even though I literally copied the icon
already in use. He suggested something that represents one of the game's
names: "Five or more." I don't know about putting five columns, but I guess
I'll try.

Dan