[Tango-artists] Looking for new icon for FileRoller

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Thu Jun 1 07:39:21 PDT 2006

I wonder if we can get away from the "steam roller" metaphor? I realize
that it ties in to the title of the application, but it doesn't mean a
whole lot (flatten your files...?).

Perhaps it should tie in to the box icon used for packages somehow?

git2:
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/wipicons/git2//package-x-generic.png

tango:
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/wipicons/Tango/48x48/package-x-generic.png