[Tango-artists] Tango User Status

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Wed Mar 15 15:15:46 PST 2006

Simon Otter wrote:
> I do not know if my last email was bypassed or it got lost somewhere
> in the void.
> But I made some Tango-compliant status icons for IM-clients.
>
> I would be glad if someone reviewed them and told me what fits and not.
> http://simon.otter.se/vector/tango/tango-user-status.zip

No, it didn't, just forgot to answer it. Sorry!
The icons looks nice, but it seems like you have a very thick stroke on
the person in scalable sizes, where it should probably just be a one px
stroke. It is also very important to try to stay close to the grid, as
that will make the icons more crisp.
- Andreas