[Tango-artists] Tango Project for Windows XP

Taliessin Penfound tpenfound at gmail.com
Thu May 4 04:52:00 PDT 2006

And another, with a sane way of applying icons system-wide:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27940418/
Of course, it's completely in-sane, but it does have the benefit of
providing applications that pull icons directly from libraries instead
of checking the registry keys with the correct icon, and allows icons to
be applied in many places other than the ones defined in IconPackager.

(Yes, I'm the maintainer for it... shameless self-promotion at its worst.)
(On the bright side, shameless self promotion segues perfectly into
submitting some of my own Tango-ish work I did for it to the mailing
list for comments. Flame away!)