[Tango-artists] dialog-question and assorted other icons

Taliessin Penfound tpenfound at gmail.com
Fri May 26 17:09:45 PDT 2006

Alrighty then, I'll let it die for places != my silly little unofficial
port, since it's apparently a HIG issue with the programs that use it
(and I'm an idiot for not having fully read the HIGs), and not just
something that noone had gotten around to making.

As an aside, a crying baby sounds a lot like a face with tears on it.
The closest thing to that, that I can think of, is an emote of a face
with tears on it. And Tango already has a face-crying icon. ;)