[Tango-artists] Toon Icon Theme [repost]

sem buka sem.buka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:53:47 PDT 2006

On 9/25/06, Lapo Calamandrei <calamandrei at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi sem,
>
> you could post your theme to art.gnome.org
>
> Ciao
> Lapo

Yes, I will in a few days. Problem is that I can't use the set yet
since I have to fix the last say ten icons, and then run in through
the utility scripts. (At the moment I am not even sure that works
since I am on a FC5 linux distro with Gnome 2.14.3 which doesn't have
the latest bindings. (Actually, I don't know where to place most of
the mime bindings in the new naming convention).

So, I really want to update this stuff, get some hosting with cvs or
svn access on a per icon basis, and preferably some automated scripts
which will build the set from time to time. (I also want others to be
able to work on a complete toon/tango replacement theme).

Anyway, should be done in a few days, otherwise you can expect a big
tar in your mail  ;-).

Cheers,
   Sem