[Tango-artists] SynCE logo/icon request

Jonny Lamb jonnylamb at jonnylamb.com
Sun Apr 8 18:13:37 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 01:34 +0200, needcoffee wrote:
> I've done a quick icon based on the one from the wiki, what do you
> think? Is that the right way or do you prefer something else?

Great! I like it, although I really wouldn't moving away from the old
design. After all, the red/green/yellow/blue outside design is from a
very early version of Activesync IIRC. Using the new Activesync logo[0],
but Tango-fied might be better? What do you think?

Thank you so much for helping out though!

Regards,

[0]
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/_assets/images/home/upgradenowbtn.png

Jonny Lamb, UK                               jonnylamb at jonnylamb.com