[Tango-artists] Soffice color palette

Cilyan Olowen gaknar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:07:49 PDT 2007

Hello,

As I often use OpenOffice to make presentations, I sometimes want to design
my pages using the tango colors in order to have this particular soft look.

So yesterday, I decided to create a palette with tango colors as I didn't
found it on your website nor on the internet.

It works very well, and I just wanted to share it with you.

I don't want to spam this mailing list for my first post, so I don't attach
the file now, but I will be pleased to send it to everyone who asks for, or
to send it on the mailing list in my next message if it is convenient for
you. (it's not a very big file, less than 3kb)

Regards,

Cilyan