[Tango-artists] Proposal: UFRaw

Benjamin Lebsanft benjamin at lebsanft.org
Sun Apr 29 06:13:59 PDT 2007

Hi,

let me start by saying hello to the list, I'm new here.

I'd like to introduce UFRaw to you, some may already know it.

http://ufraw.sourceforge.net/

It's a RAW image converter and I think maybe the most used in the open
source world. Raw goo might be another story but as it's closed it's of
no interest to me. I really appreciate Udi's efforts to write this
beautiful piece of software, but it definitely lacks some kind of
graphical polish (*cough* HIG *cough* ) and above all better icons. So
if anyone is interested, please help :)

Thank you
Benni