[Tango-artists] Sandisk e200 icon

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 19:14:41 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 13:24 +0200, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-08-21 at 23:20 +1000, Simon Pascal Klein wrote:
> > Made the screen height larger as per the actual e200 model.
> >
> > Attached.
> >
> > On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 22:22 +1000, Simon Pascal Klein wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Wondering if this is ready to add to the extras set?
> > > Tarball with sources and PNGs attached.
> > >
> > > Thanks Ash btw. :)
> > >

> Hi Pascal,
> to be included in the gnome-icon-theme-extras package, it needs to be
> GPL, not CC-BY-SA I'm affraid. Are you fine with that?

We need to ask Ashley about that, rather than Simon. I believe it was
made CC-By-SA due to the use of earbuds from the multimedia-player in
tango-icon-theme. If these earbuds were changed to be original, or from
a GPL icon, then a relicense is suitable, with approval from the
original author.

That said, I believe the original here was claimed to be under the
CC-By-SA 3.0 license, which is the wrong version also. It should have
been 2.5.

-- dobey