[Tango-artists] Icon needed for remote bookmark management

Bernd Eggink monoped at sudrala.de
Sat Feb 3 11:18:58 PST 2007

Hi,

Jakub/Jimmac advised me to ask in this list for help, so her I am. I
have written an open source Java program for remote bookmark management,
which will soon be released on SourceForge, and, as you might expect,
need a nice icon for that. To get an idea of what the program does, you
can browse through an inofficial and preliminary documentation:

     http://monoped.de/jboom/docs/en/index.html

Presently I use an old (Gnome?) icon that I downloaded from jimmac's
site some years ago. I like the appearance ot this icon, but would
prefer something more specific, alluding to the terms "bookmark" and
"network" (and possibly "Java"). I'd appreciate very much if anybody
could spare some time for this!

Greetings,
Bernd