[Tango-artists] bug-buddy in orange and aegis

Ryan Collier rcollier at novell.com
Tue Feb 13 17:16:40 PST 2007

Wow, I love it!

Ryan Collier
GroupWise Design Manager
rcollier at novell.com
801.861.3040

Novell, Inc.
SUSE® Linux Enterprise 10
Your Linux is ready™
www.novell.com/linux

>>> Sebastian Kraft <kraft.sebastian at googlemail.com> 02/12/07 11:13 AM >>>
Some of you said that the bug- buddy will look better with orange colors,
i prefer the brown version but see your self how it would look :)

I'm trying to give the aegis icon some refresh, but i'm not really
contently with the result at the moment (particularly with the little
sizes). It is very hard to make it sharp, i think it is because of the
forms. Maybe someone can give me a hint how to make it sharper or should
i try to make a completely new one?

cheers

Sebastian