[Tango-artists] idea for missing mail-send icon

jqubit and.qso at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 17:02:28 PST 2007

The Tango Thunderbird theme shows an envelope with a blue arrow on the
lower left, pointing up. It seems to me that this would work better with
the existing metaphors from Reply and Forward (namely envelopes with
arrows pointing right and left).

On the other hand, it occurs to me now that the Reply and Forward
metaphors only really make sense if you're working in a language that
reads left to right - is that something to be concerned about?

Best
Jacob