[Tango-artists] Art Libre icons

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Wed Jan 10 04:00:39 PST 2007

Antoine Cailliau wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First of all, I wish you a good year :) I will briefly present myself.
> I'm Antoine Cailliau and I'm student in Belgium (Computer Science
> Engineering). I use Linux daily and I admire the work of Tango Desktop.
> Thus I said myself I could take part.
>
> I'm here to learn and it is my first set of icons and I need your
> assistance to improve it. I'm not sure that all methaphors are optimal.
>
> Please criticize my work so that I can improve and make beautifuler
> icons.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Antoine

Hi Antoine!
Wow, this is quite similar to the stuff that was sent to me by Lapo
about a month ago [1], so I therefore assume the metaphors are perfect.
Telepathy? :)
Well, they are slightly different, anyone prefer either approach?
I say we put these in art-libre as soon as possible together with a
bunch of other stuff that currently sits on my hard drive.
1. http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/align-and-distribute.svg
- Andreas