[Tango-artists] Firefox Icon

jEsuSdA 8) jesusda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 08:19:21 PST 2007

André Rüdiger escribió:
> On 1/16/07, André Rüdiger <andre.ruediger at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On 1/16/07, jEsuSdA 8) <jesusda at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Some time ago, i found on internet a nice Firefox icon using Tango
>> > guidelines.
>> >
>> > I can not found original author reference because i did not save the
>> > original url and the SVG has no Metadata (please, put metadata on SVG
>> > files).
>> >
>> > The icon was only SVG format, and i have made the rest of sizes.
>> >

>> > Salu2 de jEsuSdA 8)
>> > --
>>
>> Maybe here: http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=36589 ?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> André
>>

> I think its a very nice ff icon with tango style, although I doubt
> that these icons can be legally distributed without permission from
> mozilla. :(
Someone knows what license terms have the firefox icon?

It will be possible to create a icon called firefox with similar appearance?

It will be possible to create a icon called firefox with no similar
appearance?

Problem with firefox in debian was that the firefox debian package do
not include the original icon. So, include a firefox icon (not the
original) in a icon theme could be a ilegal thing too ?

Someone knows more about this interesting theme?