[Tango-artists] Tango-Emotes in love

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Thu Jun 21 10:33:38 PDT 2007

Hi André.

André Wyrwa, 21.06.2007 18:50:
> Trying to get the one for "being in love" done, i could come up with the
> five metaphors you can see in the attachment. I'd be interested in
> comments from you guys, which you'd prefer.
> (They are somewhat quick sketches, so it's really more about the
> metaphor than the actual design implementation.)

Definitely not suited from my POV are the second one, because it just looks
"Ouch! Must have hurt" and the last one because it can be mistaken with the
favorites icon in lower resolutions.

I’m not sure if the metaphor of the butterfly is that commonly known and
recognized, so the third one ain’t not that suited, too.

Leaves the first and the fourth. Since the hearts in the first one probably
won’t look that good in lower resolutions, I’d goo with the fourth one.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules