[Tango-artists] Request for more ArtLibre/Scribus Icons

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Thu Mar 8 15:16:20 PST 2007

Hi,

I am wondering if someone would be able to continue the work that Lapo did, or
Lapo even..  There are 6 icons left in the Scribus 1.3.4cvs align and
distribute dialog that I would like to see if they can be done for 1.3.4
release.

The remaining 6 are as follows:

> > > Make horizontal gaps between items equal to the value specified
> > > Make vertical gaps between items equal to the value specified
> > > Make horizontal gaps between items and sides of page equal
> > > Make vertical gaps between items and the top and bottom of page equal
> > > Make horizontal gaps between items and sides of page margins equal
> > > Make vertical gaps between items and the top and bottom of page margins

Another one I see missing is a basic draw line icon. There isn't one on the
art libre page either.. just a basic straight line but in keeping with the
other icons. Is there one drawn for Gimp perhaps?

There are some more areas like the node palette but that will be less used
than the A&D one and therefore if the above 7 could be sorted the main front
end would be fairly well covered.

Thanks
Craig