[Tango-artists] Chr5 is comming !!

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Tue Mar 13 03:46:20 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 21:04 +0000, carlos marrero wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is Chr5, i am a graphic designer from Spain. I am really exited to
> participate in Tango Mailing list. ¿ What can i do for Tango ?. I am
> interested to colaborate in proyects !!!. I hope instructions.

Hi Carlos,
the best way to help the Tango project is to get yourself familiar with
style guideline [1], pick your favorite free software project, and
contribute tango-styled icons to it.

We will be happy to offer critique, hints and help with the style either
here or the #tango IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.

To help you with the selection, a couple of projects need tango love:

      * Gtk+ stock
      * Scribus (missing bits)
      * Abiword
      * Gnumeric
      * Ekiga

There's also a need to update the Gnome Human Interface Guidelines [2]
wrt icons.

cheers

[1] http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines
[2] http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/