[Tango-artists] free proyects & icons

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Wed Mar 14 08:47:55 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 17:59 +0000, chr5 wrote:

> ¿Where can i see the icons for this proyects ? (Can you help me with the
> webs?)
>
>       * Gtk+ stock

Howdy,
http://www.gtk.org

http://scribus.net

http://www.abisource.com/

http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/

http://www.gnomemeeting.org/

> ¿All this proyects need new icons ?
> I thought that Tango Artist tried to design a complete set of icons
> for all the software, is it right ?

The project has been founded to bring some visual consistency onto the
free desktop. Maintaining icon artwork for everybody in a central place
would never work. It's much more feasible to design a guideline for
individual projects to follow.

So to help us out with artwork, help some high-impact free software
project.

Thanks!

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>