[Tango-artists] Request for icons for Ekiga

Luis Menina liberforce at fr.st
Wed Mar 21 18:01:20 PDT 2007

Hi tangoers !

The Ekiga project (http://www.ekiga.org) is missing some good icons,
specially for connection status. The current icons of the project can be
found here: http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/ekiga/trunk/pixmaps/

I've already looked in the Tango icons collection, but couldn't find
icons that would fit the "connectivity" category.

As you can see, many of the icons Ekiga currently uses are 16x16. The
status-*.png files are used in the tray icon, so they kinda look ugly
when stretched on panels with an height superior to 16 pixels. They
would be the first we'd like to change.

Could some gifted artist(s) give a hand on this ? Or maybe point me to
existing Tango icons we could use and that I didn't find at first glance ?

Anyway, thanks a lot for the look you're giving to the GNOME desktop, I
just love your (art)work :-)

Cheers,

Luis