[Tango-artists] Gtk sketch icons

Olivier Charavel charavel.olivier at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:42:25 PDT 2007

Hi Carlos,

These look good but it looks like you're not really using the Tango
Style Guideline, have a look there [1] :-) .
I think there's too much gloss and the icons look all the same
because of the square. Even if the colors help to distinguish the
icons. :-D

About the 24x24 icons, have you aligned them to the guide ? They look
weird ;-).

[1] http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines

Cheers,

Charavel Olivier