[Tango-artists] Tango Friday

Olivier Charavel charavel.olivier at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 06:07:05 PDT 2007

Hi Antoine,

The SVG files are located here [1]. They are in the directories with
the pngs.

However I think there's already a 16x16 for Gnome that's why I didn't
make one. But if you want to make a new one go ahead :).

There's no window-close for Tango right ?

[1] http://sekkyumu.free.fr/gnome/window-close/

Cheers,

Charavel Olivier
http://sk.gotrooted.net/