[Tango-artists] Request for icons for Ekiga

Luis Menina liberforce at fr.st
Mon Mar 26 11:08:12 PDT 2007

Thanks for your answer Vincent, and sorry for the late reply, I was in a
holliday trip. Your indications are a good starting point. I think for
now we're going to use the icons we have, and improve the current
situation with the existing one you pointed to me.

I see you are the one who already created the new logo. Keep in touch if
you have some new artwork to provide, that one was just great :-)
I'll put in my todo list the changes to use the existing icons the
theme-friendly way.

Cheers,

Luis