[Tango-artists] Evolution & Tango

Stefan Nitsche stefan at dreampond.se
Thu Mar 29 13:11:57 PDT 2007

Hi!

I noticed the discussion about Tango icons in Evolution and thought that
I'd post in a new "thread" instead of "contaminating" the other thread
with OT.

I'm using Evolution (and it's three pane view if that matters) and as
far as I know I have the 0.8 release of the icons and they were
"installed" with the 0.8.2 release of icon-naming-utils. But I don't get
the nice Tango envelopes to show if the message is read or unread. I get
the not as nice default icons (screenshot is included).

Am I doing something wrong? Am I having bad luck? Or is there something
else in the works?

And last but not least: Thank you for this project!

--
Stefan Nitsche
stefan at dreampond.se