[Tango-artists] Logitech Harmony 1000

Frédéric Bellaiche frederic.bellaiche at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:42:55 PDT 2007

Hi Jakub,

No pb whatsoever to distribute them under GPL. I'll update the metadatas
accordingly and find tricks to remove logos / brands. Any idea on how (or by
what) I could replace logos from strongly "branded" devices (such as
Apple's) ? A trick like Sony -> Pony is easily doable for texts. But it's
much harder for logos that are somehow part of the look of the device... Any
advice on that would be very much appreciated.

Fred.