[Tango-artists] tetravex revision

Stephen Brandt stephen at stephenbrandt.com
Fri May 18 07:03:01 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

In my e-mail message i was just referring to the color combo of the icon
for the game.

I have no problem with the color scheme of the game itself. As far as i
see it's based on the tango palette[1] which it a good thing i think.
Might be an option to use one of the lighter variants of some colors
from the palette though, if you want it to look more 'fresh'.

- Stephen

[1] http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines#Color_Palette