[Tango-artists] OT: replying to the list in Evolution

André Wyrwa a.wyrwa at gmx.de
Wed May 23 08:27:38 PDT 2007

Hi,

i've got a little problem with this list and Evolution and thought maybe
someone here can give me a hint...

There is no reply-to header set with the list target, so everytime i
click on reply the reply goes to the author of the mail i'm replying to.
Alternatively, i can click on reply-to-all, which sets the list in CC.
But then the author of the original mail gets my replies twice, right?

I know that lists expose separate headers for that kind of stuff, but
Evolution doesn't have a "reply-to-list" button, nor does it silently
change the functionality of the ordinary buttons.

Does anyone have a solution for this little annoyance?

Thanks and sorry for OT,
André.