[Tango-artists] Network Device Icon Requests

Mark Unwin munwin99 at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 20:51:50 PDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

I am a developer on a network inventory application called Open-AudIT (it's
on SourceForge). We use the Tango icon set for a lot of our icons - we love
it. Thank you to you all who provide these icons - I wish I could create my
own. I have played with Inkscape to alter a few of the icons, but creating
one from scratch is beyond me.

Hence my request from you. We would love some icons for various tech
equipment. I have listed below the ones I can think of (off the top of my
head). If anyone was able to create some or all of these, it would be very
much appreciated. If there is some way I can help the Tango Project, I would
be more than happy to.

I realise there is quite a list below, but creation of any of these icons
(especially the Generic ones) would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mark Unwin.
http://www.open-audit.org

A Generic 24 port Switch
A Generic PrintServer appliance (Axis type)
A Generic Rack Mounted Server
A Generic Rack Network Patch Panel
A Generic PC with Dual Monitors
A Generic Router
Cisco 800/1200/1800/2800/3800/7600 series routers
Cisco Catalyst Switches
Cisco Pix Firewall
Cisco ASA Appliance
IBM San
IBM Rackmount Servers
IBM Tower Servers
IBM Blade Servers
IBM iSeries
IBM pSeries
IBM zSeries
HP LaserJet Printers (various)
HP ProCurve Switches
HP Blade Servers
HP Proliant Servers
HP Integrity Servers
HP AlphaServers
Sun Fire Servers (rack & tower)
Sun Blade Servers
Sun Sparc Servers (rack & tower)
Sun Netra Servers
Sun PrimePower Servers (tower)
EMC/Dell Clariion Series San (small & large)