[Tango-artists] Another License Enquiry

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:25:43 PDT 2007

As a company logo, you need to use something distinct/different which is
trademarkable and legally protectable for your company.

The tango icons are not designed to be logos. They are designed to be
interface icons, and therefore do not make sense as logos. The only
icon in the set which would make sense as a logo, is the start-here
icon, which is the Tango logo, so you can't use that as your company
logo either.

Perhaps you should explain more what said company is, and one of us
Tango artists could possibly design/draw you a fitting logo for your
company.

-- dobey