[Tango-artists] Tryin' to figure out what to do

J-R DUBOC jr.duboc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 23:46:31 PDT 2008

Hi guys,
I'm a newby (sort of : I've been using Ubuntu a little over the past
three years, but I didn't go that deed into themes management), and
I'm thinking about maybe helping the Tango project, as I use Inkscape
a lot and am very interested in interface design.
I was wondering if you could link me to a couple tutorials/document
pages that would explain to me how to :
- design icons and implement theme in a theme (wich image format, how
to "pack" them, how to install them, on GNOME and KDE)
- know which tasks are pending for the Tango project (is there an RSS
feed to subscribe to or something ?)
- add my own work to the tango project (is there an SVN or CVS system
in place, what kind of people have access to it, etc.)

Thank you in advance,

--
Jean-Rémy Duboc