[Tango-artists] Monthly GNOME Art Meeting

Benjamin Berg benjamin at sipsolutions.net
Sun Jul 13 07:38:07 PDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-07-12 at 10:52 +0200, Benjamin Berg wrote:
> At GUADEC I proposed to have a monthly IRC meeting to discuss GNOME
> Artwork related issues. We could do this meeting for example on every
> first Saturday in the month at maybe 20:00 UTC. Please post some
> information about the dates and times that you will be able to attend a
> meeting. I hope that we can find a time that is good for everyone.

To clarify the goals.

By having a meeting about GNOME Artwork I would like to make it easier
for contributors of different modules to communicate and exchange ideas
(both inside one module and between different modules).
I hope that this will also make it easier for new people to join the
community.

We have several different areas where Artwork is needed in GNOME. There
are the icons (Tango project), the themes (metacity and GTK+) but also
marketing (eg. t-shirts, artwork for events like GUADEC).

Benjamin