[Tango-artists] Request: Organization logo/identity

Cube cube at szypulka.com
Mon Jun 23 05:15:27 PDT 2008

Hi,

yea, I could create this icon. It's always thousand times better if the
requester already suggests a metaphor, so I think this won't be too
difficult. I assume you need it in standard Tango sizes, means 48x48, 32x32,
22x22 and 16x16? Or do you need any special sizes or even big ones?

Thanks in advance,

Jakub Szypulka
Tango artist

MSN: kubasz at yahoo.com