[Tango-artists] FW: Request: Organization logo/identity

Alex Eftimie alex at rosedu.org
Mon Jun 23 11:54:07 PDT 2008

First of all, thank you for your prompt reaction. I know that all of
you are doing this in your spare time, so kudos for your work.

Second, we need something more than an icon. We need a logo to
identify us among other organization (example:
http://rosedu.org/files/chameleon_logo.gif ). A sketch of what do we
think about an umbrella bringing people together is:
http://adi.roiban.ro/misc/umbrella.jpg .

I'm trying to get to you, Jakub, in private.

Thank you all,

Alex

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Cube <cube at szypulka.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm done! Attached you'll find the four standard Tango sizes. I hope this is
> alright?
>
> Jakub Szypulka
> Tango artist
>

> MSN: kubasz at yahoo.com