[Tango-artists] FW: [Scilab-Dev] Re: Scipad icon

Cube cube at szypulka.com
Wed Jun 25 02:36:32 PDT 2008

Hello Tango! Artists,

[perhaps we can do this in form of a Tango! Friday?]

Scilab (www.scilab.org) is a software that basically performs numeric calculations. I created an icon for this (http://cubestuff.wordpress.com/2008/06/06/scilab-goes-tango/), but they said they want more.

They send me a preliminarly list with some comments, as you can see in the original message. They want us basically to create more icons, for Scipad. There is a lot more information written in the attached files, especially in the .txt file.

What do you think? Is that doable? Can we do this?

I'm writing this to you because I cannot make them all alone and would need your help.

Thanks in advance,

Jakub Szypulka
Tango artist

MSN: kubasz at yahoo.com