[Tango-artists] Old Tango palette

Stephen Brandt stephen at stephenbrandt.com
Sun Jun 29 14:21:05 PDT 2008

Thanks Jakub!

I'll stick to the latest palette for any _Tango_ artwork, you guys don't
have to worry about that. I was mostly interested in the way the palette
had evolved. The saturated green looks great in g-i-t. I do think the
desaturated green fits better with t-i-t itself though.

Over the last year I have been playing with the idea of creating a
desktop icon theme myself and spent most time searching for the right
colors and styling while studying a lot of different icon themes and
palettes. This theme i have in mind will follow Tango-guidelines for
most part with exception of the palette, which will probably feature
different reds and purples and adds a minty blue. I have attached a
teaser. Be aware that absolutely nothing set in stone and there is no
roadmap either...

~ztefn