[Tango-artists] Yet another Tango icons licensing question, with Artistic 2.0 this time

Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado raul at dervishd.net
Thu Sep 25 12:16:32 PDT 2008

Saluton Wolter :)

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:58:05 -0600, Wolter Hellmund dixit:
> On Thu, 2008-09-25 at 17:34 +0200, Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado
> wrote:
> > - Creating an icon myself. I'm afraid it would be a very poor and
> > ugly looking icon...
>
> Hey Raúl, I'm not a professional tango icon maker, but if you give me
> some specifications I can give you a hand with the job.

Thanks for your offer :) If I finally have to resort to doing the icon
myself, I'll drop you a note :) Anyway, even I should be able to do a
decent icon, "inspired" in those of gnome, tango et al. The application
is a timer in the lines of timer-applet, but it is not an applet. I was
planning to use gnome or tango "appointment" icons, which are simple
clocks. The app can do with any kind of timer-looking icon, from a clock
to a sportsclock to a kitchen clock (like the one timer-applet uses).

I will bother you as a last resort, but I'm very grateful for your
offer, thanks a lot :)

We are waiting for 13 Feb 2009 23:31:30 +0000 ...