[Tango-artists] Icon request for a FOSS program

Vadim Peretokin vperetokin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:10:35 PDT 2009

Hi,

If anyone is able, I am starting a new project that fills an open gap with
any duplication (it's a program that helps one create ubuntu packages) and
would like to request a logo for it, if anyone is able.

The request is on http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1123010, but here
it is in full:

I'm starting a new project - it's a program that will help you create Ubuntu
> packages (.debs). This'll be useful for theme artists (no more odd shell
> scripts or manual installation), software developers (packaging the program
> wouldn't involve hours spent on learning debian packagers) and people who
> don't want to install from source but a package.
>
> The first release, 0.1, is pretty much ready - but I forgot that there is
> no logo! Would anyone be interested in doing a logo?
>
> Sizes needed: SVG + the standard icon sizes: 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, and
> 48x48.
>
> In regards to the style, not something too cartoony or silly please (I'm
> hoping that the application will benefit a wide variety of users) -
> otherwise you're free on your own.
>
> I'm hoping to release by next friday (17th), so if you're interested in
> making one, please post here or let me know otherwise.

If anyone is able to help out, I'll be really thankful.

Thanks for your time!