[Tango-artists] Moodle-Theme based on Tango and CC License

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:23:57 PST 2009

On the Tango Desktop Project main page [1], there is a
Terms of Use section. This previously stated that the tango-icon-theme
package was released under the CC By-SA 2.5 license, and that you MUST
attribute the Tango Desktop Project for the icons.

Wednesday night, I made an official release of the tango-icon-theme
package, now released into the Public Domain. The Terms of Use section
on the main page [1] is also updated to reflect this, and asks that
attribution still be provided to the Tango Desktop Project for all the
hard work we've done in creating the icons, though it is no longer a
requirement of license.

-- Rodney

[1] http://tango.freedesktop.org/