[Tango-artists] icons for geospatial software

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Sun Oct 11 10:49:12 PDT 2009

Hello Tango designers,

I'm member of OSGeo [1] community "created to support and build the
highest-quality open source geospatial software".
Some two years ago I have started designing icons for one of those
programs [2]. Looking for some consistent and nice themes I found Tango.
And I was really impressed by you work! Following your guidelines with
help of OSGeo developers we prepared one size icon set for toolbars [3].
More and more projects are interested in their application, so we run
mailing list [4] to better coordinate efforts. Your comments and
proposals concerning our efforts are very welcome.

Hope to cooperate closer with Your Team in the future.
And thank you for Tango.
Robert Szczepanek

[1] Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/
[2] http://www.szczepanek.pl/icons.grass/