[Tango-artists] Icon ideas for gnome-color-manager

Niklas Park niklas.park at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 02:52:28 PDT 2009

Great sketches Martin and a much needed project Richard.
Regarding the sketches: They seem to convey the function, but I think they
propably need to be modified to some extent in order to work in smaller
sizes.
What is the visually most simple and least ambiguous way to communicate
colour management?