[Tango-artists] Flexify the tango icons

Jon A. Cruz jon at joncruz.org
Sat Sep 5 12:15:46 PDT 2009

On Sat, 2009-09-05 at 20:07 +0100, Nick Middleweek wrote:

> What is a good CVS client? I'm using the Eclipse editor for my
> development work and have the SVN client built in. Can I use SVN
> against CVS or is a completely different protocol?

Eclipse had solid support for CVS quite some time before SVN. Many
people still have major problems with the SVN integrations, so I
personally recommend using external clients (Such as TkSVN).

Eclipse should work much better with CVS, so look for built in support.
(And yes, it is completely different and older)