[Tango-artists] E-Mail icons I'd like upstreamed

Derek Konigsberg dkonigsberg at logicprobe.org
Mon Jan 11 13:41:30 PST 2010

Working on an E-Mail program, I've found myself using a mixture if icons
from the core Tango project, as well as some additional icons from the
Tango Thunderbird theme:

This theme has many common icons that are not in the core Tango project,
but only includes them at the 16x16 size.  While it would be nice to
have them all as SVG and/or 32x32 as well, my immediate needs were just
for the inbox/inbox-new/outbox icons in the 32x32 size.  Thankfully, I
was able to get Fedora-contributor Máirín Duffy to create these for me.
She asked me to write the list to get them upstreamed, so here they are:
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/icon/tango%20thunderbird/

This link has both SVG and PNG versions of the three icons.  They
probably need minor tweaks to fully conform to the Tango style
guidelines, but they're a start.

Thanks.

--
  Derek Konigsberg