[Tango-artists] "Reclaim your tools." A film on the Libre Graphics Meeting 2010

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:37:20 PST 2011

Hey there,

Jakub Szypulka wrote:

> Here you go guys: http://vimeo.com/18568225

> Can't wait for your comments!

What a wonderful video! I loved the music, especially the way it got
gradually more dramatic. You did a great job making us feel like
we're right there next to you looking over your shoulder. I also
loved the personal touch with the home-cooked food and faces that
became familiar by being shown more than once. After watching that, I
can definitely say I wish I'd been there, and I just know I'd enjoy
exploring that neighborhood. Bravo! (:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.