[Tango-artists] Hello tango artists

Andrew Thornton secretelf77 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 05:54:30 PDT 2012

                Hello
                       I don't know if I am a lot of use. I would like
to make some icons for an opensource project so I found this one. I have
adobe illustrator and inkscape and gimp but I am not great at using any
of them.

                       I also have a webpage that I would make public if
I made icons for people to download.

                       I am a 37 years young student of graphics
design/programming. But I don't know what I am or do really. I thought
of "digital information technologist" and couldn't find it on the web so
I settle for that lol :)

                       Andrew