[Telepathy] telepathy-inspector (0.1) released!

NAVEEN VERMA ernaveenverma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 08:57:20 PDT 2006

Hi,

Is there is a limitation that we can install "telepathy-inspector" on
fedoracore 5 not on fedoracore 4?
Because I am trying on fedoracore 4, and configuration is looking for "
dbus-glibc-0.61" while in FC4 we have "dbus-glibc-0.33". And we I tried to
force it to use dbug-glibc-0.33 then I stuck in compilation error as unable
to find some dbus specific variables.

Could anyone help me solve this issue?

-Thanks & Regards
Naveen